Whit Print in Eugene is a thriving non profit printmaking studio where members have access 24/7 to the equipment and supplies. The creative community members talk to us about what they are working on, what they love about the studio, and we listen in to a class with an artist new to the wonders of printmaking. Heather Halpern, the Executive Director, takes us on a tour of the facilities, including their rare large presses and rooms next door they will be expanding into. It’s a glimpse inside an inspiring art scene! Check out their website: https://www.whitprint.com/.
- Hybrid Gallery Opening- Emergence Continuum Art Show
- Land As Deity Art Show- Barbara Counsil
- Alejandro of Studio 33 Arts: Painting Party!
- OSLP Arts and Culture Program 2021
- Kemy Joseph Interview – Part Two
- Kemy Joseph Interview- Part One
- Aminta Skye Video Performance 2020
- Aminta Skye Interview Podcast
What We’re Thinking About (clickable list)
African American Ambiance Archeology Park art artist artists BLM Booth children Clothing community Community Village Crafts Demonstration earrings Education Elders Energy Park Entertainment Eugene family fire Food handmade Hats Information Instruments Jewelry Leather Music musician nature OCF Oregon oregon country fair painting Public radar angels Recycling Roving Security solar Strolling Sustainability youth