Cathy Coulson-Keegan shares with us the advantages of the aging artist. 2017 marks her booth’s 30th year at the Oregon Country Fair. In Eugene, she can be found at the Saturday Market. Her Etsy store can be found at https://www.etsy.com/shop/earthsteps.
- Hybrid Gallery Opening- Emergence Continuum Art Show
- Land As Deity Art Show- Barbara Counsil
- Alejandro of Studio 33 Arts: Painting Party!
- OSLP Arts and Culture Program 2021
- Kemy Joseph Interview – Part Two
- Kemy Joseph Interview- Part One
- Aminta Skye Video Performance 2020
- Aminta Skye Interview Podcast
What We’re Thinking About (clickable list)
Ambiance Archeology Park art artist artists Booth Clothing community Community Village Crafts Demonstration earrings Education Elders Energy Park Entertainment Eugene family fire Food handmade Hats Information Instruments Jewelry Kids Leather Music musician nature OCF Oregon oregon country fair Public radar angels Recycling Roving sculpture Security solar Staff Strolling strolling entertainment Sustainability youth