Meet Nancy Murphy, who has been making quilts for 50 years. Learn about how quilt making has changed since the mid-70’s. Beautiful colors and patterns! Get a close up view of some of her quilts and find out why she does it, and which are her favorites. Some have delicate piecework, embroidery, beading and they are mostly hand-stitched. Lovely!
- Hybrid Gallery Opening- Emergence Continuum Art Show
- Land As Deity Art Show- Barbara Counsil
- Alejandro of Studio 33 Arts: Painting Party!
- OSLP Arts and Culture Program 2021
- Kemy Joseph Interview – Part Two
- Kemy Joseph Interview- Part One
- Aminta Skye Video Performance 2020
- Aminta Skye Interview Podcast
What We’re Thinking About (clickable list)
Ambiance Archeology Park art artist artists Booth Clothing community Community Village Crafts Demonstration earrings Education Elders Energy Park Entertainment Eugene family fire Food handmade Hats Information Instruments Jewelry Kids Leather Music musician nature OCF Oregon oregon country fair Public radar angels Recycling Roving sculpture Security solar Staff Strolling strolling entertainment Sustainability youth