Explore the women’s Moon Lodge area in Community Village at the Oregon Country Fair. This is the oasis amidst the chaos, for peace and quiet for women anytime they need it. Inside is artwork and information for women about menstruation, and supplies and soft spaces to sit and relax. They have a library in the back and an altar…truly a wonderful place for all women identified people at the fair.
- Hybrid Gallery Opening- Emergence Continuum Art Show
- Land As Deity Art Show- Barbara Counsil
- Alejandro of Studio 33 Arts: Painting Party!
- OSLP Arts and Culture Program 2021
- Kemy Joseph Interview – Part Two
- Kemy Joseph Interview- Part One
- Aminta Skye Video Performance 2020
- Aminta Skye Interview Podcast
What We’re Thinking About (clickable list)
Ambiance Archeology Park art artist artists Booth Clothing community Community Village Crafts Demonstration earrings Education Elders Energy Park Entertainment Eugene family fire Food handmade Hats Information Instruments Jewelry Kids Leather Music musician nature OCF Oregon oregon country fair Public radar angels Recycling Roving sculpture Security solar Staff Strolling strolling entertainment Sustainability youth