How to Contribute Content
Do you have a great story you’d like to share with the world? Talk to us about your ideas and projects. We showcase creative, inspiring content from people all over the world who are connected to the Oregon Country Fair (OCF). Whether you are a performer, dancer, musician, craftsperson, artist, entertainer, or part of a crew or participant, if you are part of making the OCF magic happen then you are fair family! Tell a story about an inspiring creative project or interview someone making creative contributions to the community.
Use our contact form to get started. Tell us about your project and whether it’s audio or video. After you introduce yourself we will send you a form requesting more info and we will go from there. We look forward to seeing your contributions. Together, we can spread the fair magic around the world!
Guidelines for submission
- Your audio or video submission must be relevant to your community, or the Oregon Country Fair, in line with our mission and be family-friendly (no vulgarities please). See content already posted on this website to get an idea what we accept.
- You must have completed model releases for anyone featured in your interviews or podcasts.
- Media content must be original (not copyrighted by someone else.)
- Your piece must be in it’s final edited format and no longer than 55 minutes.
- Formats accepted for audio: MP3 or WAV
Formats for video: MP4 or WMV
Format for pictures: JPG files no larger than 1MB each.
- You can have a one-time submission or regularly scheduled episodes (series.)
- We do not charge a fee for submissions and we ask you not to submit work that is primarily soliciting funds or contributions.
Browse our colorful content!
Please enter your question and/or commentary in the form provided.
We would especially like to know if you would like to contribute a video vignette or to participate in an interview for our podcast library!